Circuit Technology represents Speedline Technologies, Excelta, IPC Solder Training, Microcare, Spea, MET, ECD, Pace, Inc., Juki, Q Corporation, Stone Mountain Tool, Simplimatic, Multicore, Meiji, Botron, Lista, Fancort, Air-Vac, Aqueous Technologies, Yestech, and Cabi in North and South Carolina.
In addition we offer the value added services listed below. Our products and service are all to assist electronic circuit board manufacturers with their manufacturing challenges. We want to help you maximize yield while keeping quality up and cost down. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you see something here that may help you.
Value Added Services
- ESD Audits of your facility. Our trained personnel will review your processes by following the flow of product from receiving to final shipment. Asking questions about your handling procedures. A report will be written up that explains the findings and makes recommendation about areas that may need additional procedures or equipment to ensure a quality ESD program.
- ESD Conductivity Audit for flooring. Testing new and exsisting floors for conductivity.
- Demonstrations on site of most products we represent.
- IPC Certified Solder Training
- Local "State of the Art" Solder Training Facility
- Reflow Oven Profiling
- Wave Solder Oven Profiling and optimization
- BGA removal and replacement
- Evaluation of rework/repair procedures (asistance specifying chemicals such as cleaners, fluxes, glues and solders to your application as well as equipment, tools and processes)
- Annual Technology Seminars, focusing on the lastest techniques and equipment available for the industry.